DEBEM DOUBLE DIAPHRAGM AIR (PNEUMATIC) PUMPS
|DEBEM Double Diaphragm Air Pumps General Catalan|
Italian DEBEM produces industrial pumps for over 25 years. DEBEM double diaphragm air pumps which can be used for transfer of all kinds of liquids including high corrosive and aggressive fluids; High manufacturing technology, superior quality and competitive prices are preferred all over the world.
"PARTICLE" CHARACTERISTICS OF FLOW DOUBLE DIAPHRAGM AIR PUMPS
• ALL MODELS ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE IN IDEAL MACHINE STORES!
• Choice of PP, PVDF, CTFE, Aluminum and AISI 316 stainless steel materials according to the chemical nature of the pump fluid.
• Self-suction ability (maximum dry suction depth is 6 meters)
• It has dry working capability and does not cause any problems.
• No electric motor, EX-PROOF, ATEX Certified.
• The air is not purged.
• Pump start and discharge height can be adjusted easily.
• It can function as a submersible pump in the fluid. (Air outlet should be given to the atmosphere with a pipe)
• Every time the pump is disconnected, it will not damage the pump.
• The 1/4 "- 3" pump transfers 5 - 850 liters / minute at the inlet and outlet diameters.
• 2 to 7 bar supply air pressure range.
• Max. 70 m head
• It has been tried and tested thousands of times under real application conditions.
• TÜV ISO 9001, CE, ATEX Certificats.
• Plug and play principle, easy disassembly, design suitable for continuous operation.